Asia's oldest and most respected source of booth babe photographs

Monday, June 06, 2005

Computex 2005 - Shuttle 2

Here's the three girls that were entertaining visitors to the Shuttle booth in Hall 2 of Computex Taipei in Taiwan last week ... we got a dance show then the usual competitions with people shouting out "Shuttle" and "XPC" in return for various goodies.

2005computex64

2005computex66

2005computex65

2005computex61

2005computex62

2005computex63

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

Other keywords: Computex, gadgets, gizmos, peripherals, motherboards, computers

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

蔡依玲 look alike!

7:17 AM

 
Blogger jonathan said...

DAMN, how come everytime I went to the tech show at the trade center I never saw booth babes... wth was I doing? was I at the vendor part or waht?!?! boo... I miss tw

8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you got to the go to the tech show. I live in Africa and would love to meet one of those girls. Any way, pictures help me dream.

2:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And one more comment I forgot to add. Uniforms are nice !

- Robert

3:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes....but have they done their homework.

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
All images copyright - Absolutely NO unauthorized use